The deadline for abstract submission: 31 May 2019
The abstract should state briefly the purpose of the research, the principal results and major conclusions.
The abstracts should be in English, without a reference list.
The abstract should be 'spell checked' and 'grammar checked'
The abstract in general should be organized in the following order:
- Title of the presentation
- Name(s) of author(s); including co-authors; indicate the given name(s) and family name(s) of each author.
- Complete postal address(es) of affiliations
- Abstract should be edited in a word processing program (Microsoft Word),
- Abstract should be formatted to A4 size paper, two
pages maximum, Times New Roman 12, double spaced and with 2 cm margins
- Tables, photos, graphs should be numbered and should have a brief and self-explanatory title
Abstracts should be send by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizing committee reserves the right to select submitted abstracts.